Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Google Pixel 4A Review

Google Pixel 4A Review

Google Pixel 4A Review
Google Pixel 4A


The thing is that in the end it is Google Pixel 4A and it is really easy so 3a was Google's budget phone which had a great camera which doubles it so it is Rs 350 Google's budget phone which It has a great camera and it really doesn't take long to use this phone until you see that I have been using it for almost a week now and the formula here is really easy to clean everything here Easy to keep and I mean just for starters look at this you know it's a plastic construction as we've all seen and it's all one piece so you can see if it's sideways or up or straight There is no seam anywhere on the plain part then there is the space sheet. Color of the same size is a specific size about which the phone is about the same size as the iPhone 11 Pro but clearly lighter, of course, thanks plastic thanks and I feel like this size That it is a good size and with it, on the front of the phone you get a 5.8 inch 1080P OLED display flat screen 60 Hz and this hole for the selfie camera has been punched, some people, believe me, I don't like punch holes, I've really gotten used to it so far. And it's better than a sign that it's not the most incredible display but it's certainly not a big deal that you're still looking well over 400 pixels per inch. I've seen a nice decent range of flashing and some good viewing angles that no high refresh rate deal breaker at this price but we'll get the performance in a second and then the rest of the hardware package is easy for you to ۔ Guess you're on the same page now it's so easy this matte black is everything that doesn't feel soft touch but is sent a light texture like this powder and I like it and of course a signature in it The pixel is also not applied. The light green power button and actually these buttons are very clickable they are very fast and I think they are the best feel of this phone. At the bottom is an honestly beautiful disappointing single speaker but the good news is there is still a headphone jack that stays with the budget pixel line. Now a few years ago the phone came back where I always used this moment. I know you turn it around to see if I can feel any weird movement or something happening with the phone and I kind of slow down and stop doing this because now every phone in this department is fine. Also, Jack checks his stability but I got my Pixel 4A and I started to turn to him a little bit and really a little bit but I'm sure when he does that and he tests his If so, I'm predicting that it's going to happen. To pull it in half I don't think the plastic under construction is the most durable but it doesn't have glass which means it won't shatter so you know there are fluctuations again with this whole thing. This is why we have to maintain the price. If you're clumsy or worried about dropping your phone with 350 boxes in mind, I'm fine with the construction of matte black unibody plastic. The thing about this Pixel 3A and Pixel 2 and the real Pixel and Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X is that it has tried to put a zero issue here with this fingerprint reader and look this is Pixel 4 Oh and we all know we're here and this is the camera and they're really good so spoiler alerts with photos so here's a camera that matches this round multi-camera setup. It's good for rectangular but extra useless cameras without spending extra money and so it's just a camera and a flash 12-megapixel sensor with a number of 1.7 and this number is not too crazy.

The images you get are exactly what we wanted to do in the same way as the Pixel 4. If something is a little softer but it has a confident contrasting high dynamic range of vision and a great color that we are using with pixels. At this price, the night vision looks great but it does mean that these are great photos for a 350 phone, and thanks to this having the same camera on the back I am just fine as I am ultra-wide I miss it a bit. Yes I came from an ultra-wide phone so I guessed a bit but at this price, I'm not crazy. Do I mean really good for Google animals and humans with a single camera? The portrait is taking portrait mode. And all sorts of things that I don't eat the depth sensor at all. I don't remember the 2-megapixel macro camera. It doesn't keep it easy. It just works great here. I don't think anyone's going to be crazy There is no quad camera and it also translates the software experience and at the same time, I remember when I reviewed the Pixel 2 I called it the most smartphone which is basically all of android. Thanks to a lot of Google features above that now works less of some of these couple features in this budget version but I really don't really have any clue for the assistant as they don't have it in the hardware but you can always swipe from corner to corner in a different way and that way you get a Google Assistant like no The project does not happen. Or there are radar sensors on the front of this phone but it still has rays to wake up with the accelerometer and gyroscope and you can turn it on or off and it has some of these pixel special features which each There is a caption available and I still like the call. Screening and now running which identifies songs in the background wherever you are and keeps a moving list of them whenever I switch to Pixel I like these features and I remember them on other phones too but not as good as the Pixel 3a performance on this phone 4a now that I already thought I'd give it a go Far more than realizing why I only come from these super high end 120 Hz phones but just having a 60 Hz phone shouldn't be a death sentence for ease if you should have a phone a few years ago it was 60 Hz And the smoothness was fine so I feel a bit more like Snapdragon 730G maybe there's too much to blame here. I couldn't stop seeing that this phone wasn't very smooth just doesn't feel fast I think that's an important point which makes me worry about how long it will last you It turns out that this is one of the most important issues. Now when you increase the price of the upcoming budget phones over time you are against the gold standard of the iPhone Se but there are some issues in this phone which were the Pixel 3A which I know you haven't stopped loving people. Because of the Pixel 3A, its price is still a great camera in the phone but then you should know what you are looking for but of course, there is another area where the Pixel 3A leaves the numbers behind on paper And the battery is the same battery. The 3140 mAh battery doesn't seem that much in a big number because it's not the one I've just reviewed. It's like the 25 big batteries I didn't expect it to have. It Will be great but of course, I should know better than that. A 1080p 60hz screen and I was pleasantly surprised by the battery on the 4a. Now it's all a quarantine lifestyle test so it comes with the Asterisk that all other phones have.

Post a Comment

0 Comments