Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Review

Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Review

Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Review
Samsung Galaxy J3 2016


Samsung galaxy j3 2016 I really forgot I bought this phone two or three months ago I don't know so I got a comment on my g7 boxing I think I don't know but I got it Notification Someone was asking me to review the Galaxy J3 review 2016 review asking and I remember I bought this phone I just unboxed it and it was so annoying to you you know II didn't even make a video on it but now I have Galaxy J7 and J5 so I thought why not even bring this bad guy and review it and you will know that this phone has the cheapest galaxy 2016 phone available at the moment which I think about It costs about 190 190 or 180 180. I mean at least where I live it will cost a lot more than an eight-gigabyte internal storage model which you know is an ad buyer storage model so if we talk about yes quality for that price So yes, I need Dollar Samson for which we are not going. Now you don't even bother to ask about such a thing to give you a metal body, so it's a full plastic phone. Well, we got the charging port down. We got the headphone jack. You know, That the designing language of this phone is also different than its big brothers. You know that J7 has taken it down and you haven't found anything on J7. Actually, it's J5 but yes you know. The design language is different on J3. You know that Samsung reminds you that you are paying for a cheap device. That is why we are giving you a cheap plastic device. You make plastic on this side and you know. You can see the bells, the old phone is like the three-day design of the Galaxy has reached the end of this phone. Now you know why I didn't want to do more videos on it. You know I was just so bored. You know I shouldn't say that because for some people it may be a phone call that they can't. You know you pay more than 200 if you know but still, I think if you want to pay the price of 200 then I'm sure you can get it like Galaxy S4 at that price. And you can get in the way of it and customize it. You know, I think that's a better deal than that kind of crap, but anyway, my opinion is that you can go on display here.

I remember that it's refundable okay just want to show you very soon that if you remove it looks like we've got a micro sd card tray, in fact, it's not a sim card tray and This is a SIM card tray in addition to a microSD card so you can keep three things without any hassle so that you know it will work. It has a 2600 mAh battery which is good inside for a good price than a Samsung display. It is approximately 4. 7.7 inches 7.7 8. 720p 720p PPHD resolution is Super AMOLED or not it is Super AMOLED so it has an excellent display quality which I say I can clearly tell you through the camera Can't see but it's good I have to say it lights up. It's not as good as the J7's Scalax J5, but it's good. It's just a solid camera for game training. Of course, I haven't gotten my hands on the UI, and the worst thing about this and this phone. That is, it is still rocking Android 5.1. 1. Lollipop You know, like the Galaxy, it's your brother. Like the J5 and J7, they have a 6.0 point marshmallow, which means at least it should be what you call Android Marshmallow. You can watch it here and you can still watch your 5.1.1 Lollipop Ham all day long. Never seen before. GPU for graphics and online I believe it can do a better job in gaming than the Galaxy J5 which has never done 410 again at least in GTA games but you know I In the case of gaming, it's still a test of what you're moving on. With the LED flash you can see the Michel camera sensor on the back and the speaker grille fine camera can't record the drama of your being. Basically, some websites are saying that it is up to 1080p websites like GSM Unicom. This but a lot of things are completely wrong in the first place in writing. If you go to the image video size here and look at the settings here, you can see the AC and VGA Note 1080p shot in this 8-megapixel camera where you have to go. Can't walk A DP only 720p camera interface is very simple ah actually it is exactly the same as compared to the X J5 and j7 siblings and you can see that we got HDR we got sound and shot support mode What can I say now? Well, what can I say to my world? Camera Image Quality Again, you can't expect this phone to do better outdoor work, while the indoor quality is a bit pixelated, which is my last guess.

Post a Comment

0 Comments