Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Review

Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Review

Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Review
Samsung Galaxy A3 2016


The Galaxy A3 which is definitely the new Samsung's new smartphone is not the S6 Mini or any other phone that will be released so at the moment you can say that this is our little Samsung phone and the Galaxy lineup is in 3 2016 As the name implies it has a 4.7-inch display so it is for those who really want a compact device instead of a big-screen phone so it has a small display and it also has a really good build quality. If you talk first it comes with a low price of $ 300 where at least I live and and and if we start talking about construction quality here first then I think its There is glass on the back and aluminum on the sides. I mean you are clearly worried about the glass more than you can ask if it is durable enough so you have to use a case or something like that which Because of this you can't trust the mirror. Sounds good but it's not durable You know the question is You know how painful I am because I use this phone with caution because I know if I'm going to leave it It's possible it could break, yes, but it has its weaknesses, but yes, I think it's quite capable, the quality of its construction is worth it, and even if we talk about the display. This is a 7.7-inch p 720p display which of course I think we don't have the best display resolution of this beautiful size, especially it is very impressive and looks really good in the exterior color which looks great Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. Sunlight and if we talk about internal it has 1.5 gigs of RAM which I think is enough to use like 4 apps or it can be like 5 apps at the same time and obviously you Can't expect too much in terms of multitasking. This phone can handle any game when you know that in any FPS it can handle games like UDS areas without any hassle. Due to the Melody T720 GPU, it has the same chipset as the Galaxy A5 and A7 but the difference is that it does not have a quad-core processor Octacore but still, it works well you know that You have to understand that this phone is not for gaming or something like extreme means that you can handle gaming but it is a good thing but you are buying this phone because you have a good Android Want to experience what you can't expect. Like performance takes away all the performance of this phone as it is a medium-range phone for some people who may have a budget but I think it is a medium distance phone and it is best suited for business people who have You know about. Because you know that this phone can run Facebook social apps and all that without any hassle and I feel very comfortable using this phone because it is small and nowadays we have really big phones. I want to say like a five that the phone means do you know that the ACS is above five inches so .2..2 inches for .5 55.88 for 7 so it's really good that We have a small display phone but don't remember everyone wants a small display phone if you have question 300 questions whether you want to buy this phone or not, the thing is that there are shiny phones like LG G4 available Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation.

It's up to you which phone you want which means I definitely have a better camera and although g4 is a better phone than g4 and there is no comparison but you can still see that The price of this phone is very beautiful. Okay so for those of you who are really interested in this design I think this design is really better than GeForce which you know about leather bags or plastic I mean if we Speaking of premiums, well, if you really want, you can pay 300 for this phone. Also, a small phone can be a good deal for you if you want the best phone from a doctor for the price of iPhone 300 then there is also a speaker at the bottom which has dual SIM capability and you really can do it Insert the SIM card and at the same time, it looks like you can on a5 a7 Remember that there is no SIM tray at the top like we have a5 and a7 so we only have one thing in this tray which is You can have either a SIM card and an SE card or two SIM cards so it's up to you to decide and we don't really get a fingerprint reader or a key to hope here so it's also something that's available with the A3 do not have. If we talk about the camera, I'm really satisfied with the camera. What can I say? $ 300 I think it's really worth it. The camera is really worth it. It improved the sensor. It did really well compared to last year's Galaxy A3. A pump day from 8 to 13, it can record videos up to 1080p front while it also has to improve the five-megapixel sensor F1.9 so once again a bit more bright selfies improve the quality of a bright image overall Leaves on indoor and low life situations when your pro will be on the mode where you can be impressed with the white balance as well as the camera. People ask me how practical this device is. I think the glass behind it is used. Personally, I suggest that if you are attached to these photos, I mean five five seven or three. I recommend that you use a case or something similar. That you know for protection why you can't trust the glass it can break easily yes yes that's it and another thing people are asking is about the battery and I think it's really worth it Compared to the battery you know, it's worth it. Really great if I go into the settings I think it has a total of 300 billion hours of battery which is good for its 4.77 20b display. Remember 1080p there are not many pixels so after going into the battery see the details that you get this mode of setting the power to increase the battery time, you also get ultra power saving mode so that you Add more so that if you use the battery, the cell standby is happening. I can see that I am not using this phone much because you know that I have all the other phones. Yes. We have a little bit of screen time but I'm pretty sure it can call live easily for a day if you use it like this if you use it for music if you like it like WhatsApp And you don't really gamble too much. Just normal gaming but yes it's impressive but still, it makes you guys know what they know about my people who are friends around me that they are not just about to buy this phone Are because they think you should spend money like used g4 or used s6 or you know that's kind of true if I had a phone like 300 I would get one of $ 300 If I had to buy the best picture, I would look for the shiny phone used to get the best camera in it. Ticks but then I wonder if you go for this phone.

Post a Comment

0 Comments