Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OnePlus 8 Pro Review

OnePlus 8 Pro Review

OnePlus 8 Pro Review
OnePlus 8 Pro


Oneplus 8 Pro daily for about two weeks now and I want to say that they finally did it, they just went ahead and made a flagship like the Bon Fide Full Fanship Phone. Finally, there are some snags left and I will talk about them. Because what do you do in a phone that now starts at nine hundred rupees but still it is really happy to see them finally do it like this and today is a long day when you must have seen that a Plus has launched its new high end. The phone is the OnePlus 8 Pro which is taking another step in making their phone a little more expensive every year. They also dropped the OnePlus 8, which is similar to a premium mid-range phone starting at $ 6.99, so it will have its own separate video that will come out later when I drive this car once a day. I will change it then give it a treat that is going to be a hard video without any kind of reflection but to watch this video first subscribe when it comes out to hit the red button below if you are not already coming But so far we've been talking about this guy with eight pro flagships so when we see a new Plus phone it should come as no surprise that I mean he's going to have a phone call in the coming weeks Tease slowly. This is the kind of thing they are known to you for and feels like the highest and best available specs for all your working phones and we still have a lot of familiar online Design and experience with their logo. Back and still things like the Alert Slider that I'm surprised that more phones have not yet copied Oxygen OS with all its features to one of my favorite clean Android skins. What happens with phones is that their cameras don't always measure enough at flagships and that they always leave out features that don't feel necessary. It still feels like you should have them If you are going to claim that you have important things like wireless charging and IP68 certification then guess what they finally did better camera wireless charging this year. And at the end of the official ip68 water and dust resistance rating but you know what I've got to start from the top with a new design for the 1 Plus 8 Pro you can see it here I really like a very new matte finish and these blue ones are sick enough I don't have too many matte blue phones but it's a good one and it's neat and clean. It's easily my favorite blue phone and the good thing is that it doesn't really show a lot of fingerprints. Really liked it as well as there's this new little design accent ridge on the top of the phone so generally, I think it's a much better looking phone than there but I still go for the nitpick because Like I said, there's a $ 900 phone that's bumped into this camera, but that's not the case. Even as ugly as some of the others, it's still as big as the stone on the big annoying table for something sticking out of the phone, which I had to point out. You can sue it and get rid of it then you get around on the front and you are looking at the new display which counts as well as technically up for a slight reduction. Grade It is a six-point seven eight-inch 1440p 120Hz AMOLED display and it is really a good plus and the display companions say that it is their most colorful accurate display until you know its best plus As they have ever given, and so on and so forth. To make it sound a lot like the XO mark at this point, I'm sure your color is great. Calibration is great. What I've seen most of the time is definitely a lot brighter than last year which is sweeter and then, of course, all these new flagships for 2024 have a smooth 120 Hz refresh rate plus 240 Hz touch sampling rate and This is great. I'm looking forward to the details of this pair. One of them is yes. It lets you run both high refresh rate and high resolution at the same time and that's exactly what I'm doing at 1440p at 120 Hz for the battery. You know how to live your life then yes it is technically a variable refresh rate. Even when you set it to 120 Hz like last year it will occasionally drop below sixty Hz when you just do nothing or you are sitting at home screen or if you are in an app that Won't use it like Waze, Google Maps or Snapchat or any game or anything else, yes there is still an optical fingerprint reader at the bottom of this screen but it doesn't seem more reliable and faster to me and yes These are the edges. Still curved on both sides and this is my least favorite feature of this display as I still get accidental touches like really II realized it looks cool and it's unstable and futuristic. I think it's time to slow it down and I think Samsung's great thing this year is that the glass is slightly curved and still with a flat working surface that doesn't accidentally touch anything. That's all there is to it, and from all those beautiful angles of the screen. Definitely, you noticed that the hole cart camera in the top left corner for the selfie shooter was a pop-up camera to take the 1 + 8 pro popup camera was better than the punch hole punch and it's like I get the downgrade that pop There was a moving part of your camera. I first pointed out that moving part and paying attention to the phone is always a part but we haven't had a problem with stability for the last two years. We've seen them in phones and of course, that hidden inside this section allows you to have a seamless screen with no punch holes, and when it closes in the phone and you're not using it. It is blocked by the rest of the phone. An added security advantage seems to be that the pop-up camera was the way to go, so why do they remove the pop-up camera and turn it back into a hole punch? Maybe even a little bit of money can be saved to guarantee ip68 water certification.

I would like to see some of these phones offer 120 Hz screen and also offer 90 Hz mode between 60 and 120 so that we really know that to save battery life 1080 we can step in 1080p. ۔ I think it would be nice if you could resign. 90 Hz to save battery life - just an idea that some gaming phones have already done but I want to see more flagships in it - so it's a free idea so all 1 + 8's internal The parts are top-notch. Finally, you will know about Snapdragon 865 8 or 12 Jig high-speed LPDDR4 that it has super-fast UFS 3.0 storage and the battery also gets upgraded. Above all, it's a 5G capable phone with a 120 Hz big display, so you get a 4,510 mAh battery. It's not the biggest battery in the world, but for me, it's just like me. Said I'm using My high brightness high GPS phone has been used at 1440p 120 Hz and I'm going at the end of the day comfortably I can hit this phone in a day and I've noticed but if I don't want to So I would step on 1080p and I would say that there's a lot of pixel pushing and a lot of battery and it's a great backup which usually makes me talk like a six-hour screen on time for this phone. If you want to cite other videos in half an hour which is really good but it is also worth noting to me that your phone's charging habits are what it thinks about your battery. Can change and OnPlus phones are no exception. You still have their fast warp charge in a 30t box and it can get you from 0 to half a battery like 25 minutes but what's new in this phone wireless charging is finally small behind the glass Inserting the charging coil and activating it Wireless charging and most of all it is fast wireless charging so 30-watt wireless charging is the same claim and is being shared with everyone. The really good one is about 0 to half a battery in half an hour but there is a grip in which you can get only 30 watts wireless charging with this phone, the brand new $ 70 Oneplus wireless charging stand Plus, you'll be getting rid of clutter you don't need. 30 watts wireless charging at this point and the reason is that it is not 30 watts of pure Qi wireless charging so why Apple has worked on this special high end why charging tech and to be fair it works exactly the same way As advertised it is good it has a bit of a cool fan and peaks 30-watt wireless charging it does some special voltage and thermal management. If you put another Qi dynamic phone on this wireless charger it charges slowly and if you put 1 + 8 Pro on another Qi wireless charger it charges slower because it was tech proprietary so Oneplus 8 Pro now Also supports regular Qi wireless charging but not only globally at five watts which is very slow I mean it works but it's just like it is very slow so for me I'm not going to change the place you can't see it, but I'm not going to change the wireless charger on my desk. OnPlus One because I have other Qi accessories like my Ear Pod Pro or my iPhone or any other Qi phone that I want to charge wirelessly fast. I'm just stuck in the car to charge the wired warp and wherever I need but at home, there is a pixel stand on my desk and I can leave it to stay upstairs slowly at night and wake up with it One hundred percent so I'm happy with wireless charging but there's very little splatter so there's a camera quad camera on the back of this phone and there are numbers that mean maybe less than these days but it's a new one There is a 48-megapixel main camera with oh, then a 48-megapixel ultra-wide with the macro mode in which the fun fact is the same sensor that has the primary camera of the Oneplus 7 Pro, then a 3x telephoto camera and Believe it or not, the fourth one is a five-megapixel color filter camera. This is your line and I will go further and say that the line plus the online Plus 8 Pro Galaxy S20 and Huawei P40 has a flagship quality camera and from the Pixel and the iPhone there I said It's spitting fast. 12-megapixel images with good animated range and colors that are sometimes lacking but usually these are good images that have a quarantine thing in the whole shell space with a little apology in advance for the exterior images. I also have a few articles from people but yes you can tell that this is a great camera, no autofocus problem, especially when you give it some light and even when you are not good. I like that you're still blending in more with nearby subjects. I take pictures of very close subjects and it's a bigger effect than a 1.4-inch sensor but then it looks like a flagship camera. Right now the big sensors are usually sharp images but when your images are close subjects there is some flicker when the night mode is very good with a maximum zoom of 30 x from this telephoto camera. So I don't think it's very usable at 30 X. This applicable range is going to be the Galaxy S 20 Ultra Zoom winner but Strict 10x is fine and 3x is definitely usable. I don't have much benefit for selfie camera of head color filter camera but you don't usually come in selfie camera in smartphones but I will do it I will start taking selfies now part of it is a job and I want to say that it is still struggling with proper exposure and maybe it's going to be more for people with deep skin like me but other than that it still looks pretty good with detail and The video is also good with color and stability at 4K and you can't watch any 8K videos here but you know you're not touching the iPhone. When it comes to the absolute best video quality in a phone right now but it's still a good flagship quality color that impressed me I think God I think some people took me for granted that last year the camera phone Was the worst part of it. What's worse is the fact that the rest of the phone was so amazing that the camera was the only downside, but now we're looking for a flagship quality camera and in updating them they're also very infamous. Has been good As time goes on and the camera quality gets better which has been good and also hopefully in the next two weeks they are in a GCam mode hopefully if you want II photos, unlike these sweet pixels.

Post a Comment

0 Comments