Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Huawei Mate X2 Review

Huawei Mate X2 Review

Huawei Mate X2 Review
Huawei Mate X2


I'm fine I told you I think I didn't mean that I told you that but I didn't Probably the sexiest but my result was ok. I'm hot. I like it a lot but it's not practical and so maybe we should stop doing things on the outside until the tech gets a little better. Will return to Here we have the Huawei Mate X2 brand new announcement and I have my hands on it and as you can see they have done this they have gone from an outer fold to an inside folding display. Now, this is really doing a lot of things with Samsung's ZFold 2 which I reviewed and really liked but in fact here are some things that are different that make the best folding phone hardware out there right now. Like this off-screen. Even higher and higher quality than Samsung is that it actually feels like a fully developed smartphone and I know we were just saying that about the Z-Fold because it was much better than the first fold and that's a bad excuse for the next screen but the companion X2 also clearly beats the fold and doesn't compete. It's a full 6.45 inch diagonal so it's really pretty and it Is wider. This is very close to the normal aspect ratio. It has 2700 by 1600 oil-thin bezels and a 90 Hz refresh rate and it has given it a touch rate of 240 Hz which makes it look like a normal smartphone when I am not holding it is not enough to Feel like someone because of course it's still it's twice as thick and the fingerprint reader is on the bottom half like a power button and obviously it's not exactly like a normal phone but the goal is to be more commercial Remove the dots and that's it. They're all trying to do it here but yes it just looks like a normal smartphone especially close to the aspect ratio anyway a sharp word on this selfie camera though you can see that it's a double Cutting the size of the wide pill there. You have your own selfie camera and then I'm sure it's time for the light sensor which I'm sure they thought a lot on such a phone because the time of the flight sensor gives you a little better. Good for providing in-depth information and possibly better focus If I just want to hop on a random video call or take a quick selfie I just use a regular camera I don't need to auto in the selfie camera Focusing makes me feel cool, don't get me wrong. Flight sensor timing helps but I feel like I really care about an accurate portrait format and its in-depth information that I'm taking more than a regular selfie on the phone. I can open the phone and use the incredibly high-quality camera in the back and better take selfie photo portrait mode videos which will make all things great so I was just thinking that when I did this Seen maybe they can skip it and just make a regular small cutout for the selfie camera but obviously having high-speed autofocus for such a camera as they have done in addition to the P40 Pro is a nice bonus. So cooling off at this point is not a big deal. This is due to the proximity of the way out screen. The traditional 15 by 9 aspect ratio makes it more usable than any external screen on a foldable phone. This is now the biggest strength of this Mate X2 when you go inside you get your 8-inch display without any interruptions because there is no selfie camera at all and it is really great 90 Hz which 8 years is also a good aspect..1 aspect ratio is almost square and there is hardly any crease in it and I am so impressed with this display and occupation that it reduces the look and feel of any crease below the middle It's been less than that but now it's definitely still there and it's not completely gone. It can be viewed from extreme viewing angles. It's actually much better than Samsung's folds and opens the phone really firmly to the flat as if it's a hinge. This is a good occupation when the occupation engineers also have to close when it closes. It's actually ah that it's close to the flat and has a flush on the back of the phone so it doesn't really grow that much if you note in the Z fold it goes out a bit like that and when you hold it There are. You feel like you're holding on to this grip as much as possible so it's impressive that they've even managed to squeeze it further into the body of the phone the way it feels even less embarrassing. Then there's a particularly wild thing about this phone and you may still notice it in the footage but it's a wedge-like shape that makes it 4.4 mm thinner in every way on the left side. The best way. 

The heaviest part on the right side and of course it is deliberately Huawei's own argument which makes it feel better in the hand so listen to me or listen to them. They argue that with a phone like the Z-Fool because the center of gravity is on your hand and when you hold it feels a little light as if your hand really weighs too much. This is why the phone feels heavy so putting more weight near your hand is now closer to the center of gravity where it would be in a normal phone and it feels a little lighter than that and I buy that I really do this I feel like this phone feels less heavy it is still a very heavy phone overall but you can tell that when it is open it feels different in the hand and I think It feels even better than the Z-Fool when it's closed. It's a slatted midline that's kind of funny but it's okay. It still moves a lot. The inside protects the screen and is really the only possible shortcoming of this particular shape whether it shakes a table a lot due to the collision of the big camera but you know it's just annoying, it's breaking the deal Not only does it block many phones but it also has a shared battery. The size is 4,500mm hours which is a bit small for anything with this screen. It's ridiculous though it's so charming that this phone has to be given the crown of folded phone hardware just because it, Even more, is using stoning. The inside of this phone is very close to their flagship bits and specs. It has a 90 Hz better display than the outside. It's already better. The Mate X2 actually has the same camera system as their Upper & P40 Pro Plus or Mate 40 Pro Plus which are really good cameras which is a huge 50-megapixel camera with a 1.28 inch There is a primary camera in which you get a 3x telephoto and 10x. The periscope has a zoom lens and a bit ultraviolet but still a fairly advanced speaker system that combines with the driver at the bottom for a pretty wide stereo sound as a bonus and yes they have some beautiful Bee glasses have been put on. Thus, the Kiran 9000 chip has 8GB RAM, 256GB storage which is 5G capable, it has got Wi-Fi 6x. It has a 55-watt high speed charging with a charger which comes in a box which is great which probably means I haven't used this phone for a long time to review the battery life. Yes, but it could potentially offset a small battery of 4,500 milligrams an hour. Because it's not an 8-inch 90 Hz display and high-end wireless charging chip though it's crap but overall I'm very impressed with this phone as a piece of hardware I have to say now software The situation is the same as the first partner x which means Google App is not supported and it is not coming to us nor do I just want to get my hands on it to test it. I just admire how impressive and important this piece of hardware is to me but even though I keep it behind my head whenever I see it and the end of the folding phones is a new folding phone Check Do you want to bring it closer to any other feature as much as they want to remove the maximum warnings of having a folding phone because it was probably so cool to many of the first genies that they folded in half Was but they weren't 'is a really good idea in many other ways but ultimately if they make it as usable as it is without a layer. Just like the battery life and such that good spec specs and camera and all that equipment and folding and half is just another feature and the price is very close to the regular phone when people will want them so yes for me this phone is A step towards which it has got a great external screen is obviously a bit short on the battery but a lot of high-end springs are really great camera and just a better one maybe better word for it. What a wonderful experience.

Post a Comment

0 Comments