Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Samsung Galaxy S6 Review

Samsung Galaxy S6 Review

Samsung Galaxy S6 Review
Samsung Galaxy S6


The Galaxy S has been Samsung's flagship smartphone for the past few years and each version has improved a bit on the previous version so this year we get this Samsung Galaxy S6 and not only is it the best Galaxy S but it Really one of the best smartphones in many ways of course, so of course, it is a special flagship smartphone, so it is repeating the latest internals, so the Equinox 7420 and Octacore 64-bit processor one mile GPU 3 GHz. Byte RAM and non-expandable storage up to 128GB Many people want it to be expandable but this is the first Galaxy S that doesn't have a microSD card slot and doesn't have a rechargeable battery. This is because of the brand new design, the Galaxy S5, and honestly the biggest change from many other flagships - it really reminds me again of the Nexus 4 where its front and There is glass on the back. The chamfered metal sides and this phone is really thin which is only six points eight millimeters so it really needs space to stop it so the metal is what you are holding most of the time and the metal hand I feel great You've learned that the Galaxy S6 is no exception to other flagships such as the M9 and Moto X, and the phone has glass on curves around the edges, like the bottom and back. It's not as fast as the Note 4 did and it won't hold hair or anything so it's really easy to drag your fingers across the edges and overall it's just a really solid phone at the touch of a hand button. ۔ The point very clicks and touch that you get the power button on the right and the volume buttons on the left and you have a headphone jack and a nice decent sounding loudspeaker at the bottom that is better than facing the front. Yes, but obviously not as good as the front audience. Yes the bottom of the Galaxy S6 looks exactly like the bottom of the iPhone 6 which is exactly the same but whatever it is is still a great place for everything and Samsung has made it with chambered metal. Connected with nails. It's not perfect though thanks to the front and back of its mirrors and the relatively curved sides the Galaxy S6 falls into the top 5 sleeper phones of all time when I'm sitting and almost slide so I really have it in my pocket slipped out. Off the table when I was resting on the built-in binder a bit and of course since the back of this phone is such a shiny glass from the Nexus that there is literally a fingerprint magnet in every color that I probably Ever wanted to On the back of my phone somehow to shine around the front at first glance, it looks like any previous Samsung device, the shape is the same and the layout is the same as you can see. Some improvements are being made here. Number Home button This is a much better home button on the Galaxy S5 because first of all it is very clickable ER and more satisfied in touching and pressing and it has fingerprint reader number two. Much better than You no longer need a full swipe of your finger to read it but the iPhone needs a touch-like Touch ID so you can touch to unlock and that's why it is very useful to unlock your phone. It's fast and so are those of you who like to use fingerprints for security. This is going to make you very happy. I still turned it off after a while. For me this is not the first time my finger has been completely healed, I can try to bring my whole finger to the button again to tell, maybe a different finger can work better or even recover it But somehow it's a big improvement over the galaxy. s5 and this new home button also serve as a double tip shortcut for getting into the camera faster which I will talk about later and it sits between capacitive multi-tasking and back button which capacitive buttons One thing I think about reason is that you can't control the fact that for some reason they burn longer because the setting is over. They are always ahead like a full second before they close and you can't even control their brightness. If you are in a dark room and your screen brightness is completely down, you will still be blind. Through the amazingly bright capacitive buttons at the bottom of the phone so I wish they had a configuration where I could at least not turn them on or just turn them off so fast that the only thing to do was There is only one way. Coming to Semi with a third-party app the way the other impressive improvement is in front of it is the best screen of any smartphone which makes it very bright and it is beautiful it is 5.1 inches. To make this phone smaller than the Galaxy S5 is not too heavy, especially with the thinner bezels, and it has been shaking at a resolution of 2560 by 1440 so that the Quad HD is extremely crisp and it's Samsung's distinctive style. I also have a Super AMOLED display so the colors are clear and saturated and really impressive to any eye and it goes crazy too so it has a very clear outdoor look that every smartphone can't say anything And it's very impressive for an OLED display when you configure some settings against saturation. It doesn't make sense, but overall, this is where Samsung does its best. Not surprisingly, the screen is almost as ridiculous as paper, with 577 pixels per inch of paper looking really impressive, and it's obviously no fun moving all the pixels around. No, but hardware is only half the story that you have to consider software. Android Touchways Here Now when Samsung first introduced me and a couple of other people to this phone, they mentioned that they were going to minimize Bluetooth and inevitably promised that it would Touch will be the lightest version of TouchWiz and if you remember the previous Samsung phones. And we've talked about the fact that previous reviews of Samsung phones have had a problem with the TouchWiz being a very slow performance in the past and it has slowed down the Android user experience right now. Which is no longer the case with TouchWaves. Unfortunately, I think aesthetically it's a big bright blocky color thing but thanks to the aesthetics it's really a high-speed phone that's all about revolving around this phone now but it's still intact today. There's a lot of use for me these days with zero breaks, impressive opening and closing apps fast, and in fact the multi-tasking menu I've never used in a phone.

The phone handles multitasking like a winner. Even the Galaxy Note line includes a dual window feature. Of course, RAM also helps a lot with three gigabytes of RAM. It's hard to tell. But somehow this thing has gone unnoticed now. Touch way as a whole is still a design change so it still has a face like skin that only a mom can love but at least It's a little less aggressive than the previous version, the keyboard I really like for example is my favorite and easy to use on any Android skin. Other updates have really made this version of TouchWiz the cleanest yet so you can adjust the size of your home screen grid to one of three different sizes depending on how thick you want your icons to be. You can go in and use whatever. The theme you want is a theme engine so you can quickly change the settings and everything in just a few clicks by notifying the shape of everything in TouchWays and even the gallery which is extremely inconvenient. The app was slow. Now if any Samsung phone is launched at a normal rate then of course one this is not the greatness of it all I don't really know why the sound of the voice is still something that keeps persuading me to use it and I Just Don't want to use it we have google everywhere and stuff like the briefing page on the right and left of your home screens is a little better than last year but still kind of slow when it is gone There is no way around the technical nature of Android 5.0 here but you win some and lose some. I'm ready to let go of many trivial things even though it's been a phone call. Permanently fast as I have said in the user experience that it is such a beautiful dope that you know that some icons can be seen that I can grab a custom launcher, I have a custom keyboard I can pack custom icons that I can really make my own. It would still be crazy I mean the camera opens in under a second to make a loud scream You can just double-tap the camera button and the fact that it's already open I did this a few times in my pocket and as a result, I got a lot of pictures inside my pocket but you know what the camera is talking about. Let's talk about the images that the Galaxy S6 is repeating with a 16-megapixel sensor with optical image stabilization and a maximum F1.9 aperture with 4K video and LED flash so it looks great on paper. That's how it really works. I show that kind of luck. For a second on Twitter but the Galaxy S6 is packing the best camera in any Android smartphone period and it's good for me to say that it's the best overall camera experience for any iPhone 6 as well as any smartphone. Also, I give it an edge because it can shoot static 4K video just as a hint. The shooting of this camera is very fast and the photography is fast and the layout has been very simple for years which is really great. Now it is very clean so for most of the time I left it in auto mode He handled himself well, was able to point and shoot basically anything and get crispy pictures but once in I went by the name of pro mode which gives you a bunch more manual control Who knows more about photography than people who have used DSLR? I can change that. Manual Focus Manual Display Everything except the manual shutter speed and I basically live between these two modes for taking all my pictures on the Galaxy S6. As you can see these pictures look great I thought it was surprising that Samsung went for 16 megapixels with 16 by image but ok your eyes are staring at the pictures like There are beautifully detailed things here. Even an open lens on the F1.9 towards a camera opening can give you a nice creamy background depth of field, of course, your specific Samsung saturated and vivid and dynamic range In fact, it is not a bad thing at all. It's a little hot and when you take low light shots it likes to be clearer which is really the only place where I can see bad pictures with this camera. It's trying to make things a little brighter. Does and then image processing can't save it enough but otherwise it's great in any case I just went to a topic double tap on the home button and then take a quick image from there Gone and that's why this camera has been made so big. These are just a few of the pictures I'm showing. It's just the first try and a four-second flat from which I'll take a picture. What to do now of course you can sit around and tweak with other camera settings and stand there for a minute when you try to get it right and then claim that it Fully capable of taking a single photo but for the average person is exactly what you want in a smartphone camera and click on beautiful photos and make them easy to make the most of the Galaxy S6 experience for me The opposite part has been the battery life so it is a bit shorter and now a non-removable battery so there is no need to replace the batteries. And to make the phone a little thinner I've talked about how I've wanted thicker batteries and bigger phones in the past. That's right we have it now and I wasn't coming to review the HTC One M9 which I mentioned in the review that the battery life is very good and with one day's exception I never hit the phone after a regular medium day to use heavily with this phone I had so much spread so I had a few days where I was ending the day with a 30 battery which was great and The next day I will die by 4 pm. Or it will die in my pocket I don't know because until I checked and I realized that he died there is really a huge spread and not really at the end of the day Was the whole life of the battery.

Post a Comment

0 Comments