Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LG G3 Review

LG G3 Review

LG G3 Review
LG G3


LG's latest flagship phone is the G3 so it is the successor to the LG G2 which was really good but it had flaws and this new phone competes with the Galaxy S5 and HTC One and others here. Out to do. Have I made the first two videos on this phone before, before the display of this phone in any phone gets a resolution of more than 2560 to 1440 or more than 530 pixels per inch we really do Let's go back here to find out if packing all these pixels to have a negative impact on two very important things to consider in a new smartphone battery life and its performance? Really we have already seen that this is a very beautiful phone that the first thing that struck me about it is plastic but in search of this brushed metal it makes a kind of metal look fake but it is made of plastic. Using makes the phone lighter and has a curved back that fits your hand fairly well so I really like the way it feels in the hand and because of this back button placement You actually pick up the phone a little differently from the other phones that have the buttons. It's really quick and easy to get used to the above and at first, it sounds weird but after just a few hours of using the phone it's really intuitive and there are also shortcuts when it comes to screen sleep when the volume Holding the button will quickly open your Notes app or holding down the volume buttons will quickly open your camera app from sleep if I can change these shortcuts even though I really have LG's Notes I never use the app but they are there so pushing the button keeps the phone profile thin and it keeps the bells really thin and sexy. It's still a big phone though don't get me wrong it is compact for a phone of this size it has a 5.5-inch big display but with thin bezels but still, most high-end phones have a 5 inch or 5.1-inch display So it's still going to be a great phone for a lot of people so you can watch my original video about your originality and its solution and you'll basically see that it's extremely fast that it's a 1080p The display is much faster than the iPhone. It's a sub-720p display and this color looks great even if the color is a little bit off the contrast ratio the white balance is not questionable you know that in many other aspects of the display it really is all Not very nice. When compared to the HTC One I find it a little pink or a little warmer but in fact, anything that can take advantage of this sophistication is a few years away which means you know right now that there is no resolution ۔ It will make a big difference now as apps and games and wallpapers don't take advantage of it yet but I would expect HD phones to come this year and in the second half of next year and then we'll see quad HD phones. Will meet You will start to see a lot of apps that will take advantage of the sophistication but right now it's just like a special line for looking at the phone and paying attention to it. It's a good looking phone anyway and I really like the idea of ​​going out and asking people if they can tell the difference between this LG G3's display and maybe another 5.5-inch display and The other phone that is 1080p but I have a lot of people will like the G3 anyway because the bezels look so thin it looks much better than other phones. I mean, you could have given me a 1080p display here with a thin bezel. Maybe I'm still just happy with it and it all comes down to the fact that the design of this phone is really really attractive behind which you get this removable back.  You show them a 3000 mAh battery and a microSD card slot that you want to increase the storage and with the battery life, I was once again impressed that it was really the best so be clear about it. But there were concerns about whether the display would be affected. Advancing all those pixels on battery life that affected the graphics but as far as I can tell nothing my usage has always been moderately heavy and the first few days the battery life was decent but then it got better especially On-standby time it looks like you can sleep with 100 batteries and wake up with 99% and that would be great and now it lasts as long as an M8 that I suffer from It was happening. I had another road trip. The day I got the four and a half hour screen time I got from a lot of other 1080p phones so I really like the battery life of it more and the fact that it's removable which is a lot More bonus is that the camera that people are playing now has some special features so the software that LG threw here is really really simple they are really going after a simple UI no real fine-tuning control There is no manual for which you are Ways here.

It's developed in some neat ways where you can clearly change the resolution and resize videos up to 4km long which allows you to turn the stabilization on and off but you have this magical focus mode There's also a selfie on your fist gesture that allows you to just make a fist and then open it and it will start the countdown timer so that you don't actually touch your phone to take a selfie. I know this is a selfie feature but whatever it is and then you have laser autofocus and it's really cool so on laser autofocus on the back of this phone you might be thinking that last little What does the port do? It actually fires a laser at the object you are photographing and then reflects it and is able to tell how far the subject is from the camera and is taking the picture and it all happens very fast and That's why I really am. It's a huge fan of laser autofocus that goes really well with scenes and it works really well with close subjects and macro objects and it's one of the fastest focusing cameras. I used it in a smartphone so now let's say another thing to LG that we were talking about the performance of this phone and I found out that if you have a 1080p display like HTC One M8 It has been great to check it out against another high-end phone. The Galaxy S5 or something like that is intact with just a tiny little thing that feels like an irony because I've seen it in another phone that has a bit of a delay with the soft buttons but Very few of these little things can be fixed with a software update because there were concerns that the graphics would be affected by all these pixels, I would say I don't see anything that the gaming is exactly the same The opening and closing apps are exactly the same. Everything from scrolling to frame prices still looks good, so it's definitely an LG scan on Android 4.4 KitKat and it looks like it's a really good performance Is demonstrating. Design OK Now a lot of people are really paying attention to this design I think OK it's better than the skin that was in the LG G2 so I appreciate that improvement but I know for sure that you How do I feel about Android Skins are already a couple of things I want to see that you've changed, you can see how many things are going on in the notification bar only once in a while maybe sometimes two Notifications can be seen all at once, the settings app is still pretty ugly and I think it's awesome to navigate since soon the phone has fixed the settings and I think most smartphones really have this setting Can be used in full on the app. Doing this smart multi-task makes a lot of sense in zooming in to be able to see more or fewer apps as smart at the same time but does it really mean you don't know it? Do I really like The way it looks but there are a lot of other interesting great things about this LG screen? One thing I like most about LG Keyboard is that if you go to the keyboard settings you can choose That's when I first picked up the phone. Despite having a large display, the keyboard was actually too small for me but I have made the big screen and the keyboard bigger and now I love that it is a number pad available all the time, I also like that the better clipboard feature is so smart I think every phone wants to adopt something like this multiple that allows you to remember multiple things that you can copy multiple screenshots that you can. Want to paste and whenever you start trying to pay for something it will be asked you what you want to paste is very useful, LG has one of these notices Couples are about smart cards that I think are so funny I don't know why I found them so funny that you can go to Google right now. The weather, however, always made me feel the need to give a long sentence about how the day was going. It has a lot of other features that LG has worked on which has a dual window for multi-tasking. There is a knock code to unlock your phone. I stopped using it but it is very clear that The back of this phone has a 1MP speaker like this. It should be considered special. It's not special.

Post a Comment

0 Comments