Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HTC One Mini Review

HTC One Mini Review

HTC One Mini Review
HTC One Mini


Take a look at the HTC One Mini and I've been using this thing for a few weeks now and it's probably one of the best mid Rangers this year that I've used this year. It's basically an HTC One mini And it's still in a much more amazing place. Things About The HTC One So You Can't Talk About The ACC One Mini Unless You Talk About The HTC One One Of The Best Android Devices Of 2013 One Of My Favorites If you have been following my channel at all but let's see what the difference is and let's see what exactly is the same about HTC One and HTC One Mini that these two with these trained eyes. The devices may look exactly the same but you can see that it still takes this beautiful metal design to the mid-range and that's good because most Central Rangers don't have a premium for this building so they Has taken everything that was great about the HTC One and has shrunk it into the HTC One mini and you can see how similar these two devices are but there are some differences between them The screen is a 4.3 inch Super LCD display with 720p resolution 342 PPI surrounded by Gorilla Glass 3 and It's lower than the 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 in the HTC One, but it runs on five-running Android 4.2. It's also very uncomfortable on this low watch hardware and since this year it's definitely one of the fastest furs we've seen on Android and even on the Snapdragon ch 400ip chipset this thing is still Flies one of the best features from the 1r performed. Boomsound stereo speaker with proper sensor and wide-angle front camera and another boom sound speaker at the bottom which has home and capacitive buttons and these buttons work exactly as they do one thing but some things are different and NFC This is missing so the HTC One Mini has no NFC and if you look this way the volume rockers are also separated so that there is a slight difference in design and there is no IR blast in the home button and the aspect Partially not plastic now that it's completely all around the outside of the plastic just because it's a mid-range error doesn't mean they're beautiful to display on all super LCDs standing on this display Yes, these color copies look great and the viewing angles are also incredible. Definitely a great display from HTC and you won't be disappointed in this display at all. They don't look so good because the speakers are small but it definitely blows up a lot of smartphones from there and this thing retains four ultra pixel camera technology but looks at the size of the camera itself which it contains. do not have. Optical image stabilization so as I mentioned before this is a moderate error 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor which is dual-core with one gigabyte of RAM and let me tell you that this thing is really no performance No problem, I mean handle it. Blink blink fine UI buttery is smooth and even on graphically heavy websites like cucumber scrolling and pinch-zoom was no problem. Everything like this works fine now. Sometimes it will be useless due to a limitation and there will be some upheaval here and there but just shut down your apps but for the most part, it works just fine and even visually very deep game like Asphalt 8 runs perfectly on this HTC One mini and let me know how good these boom sound speakers are I can help you hear the sound and watch the gameplay Although it is the middle. Range Air has a very capable GPU and it plays this game without interruption and it gets very hot on the back because it has metal on the back.

Look at how good the frame rates are and it's a great gaming experience especially with these stereo speakers and I don't think you can find them here especially on these casual games and graphically fast games. Gaming will be a hassle and it looks like it has failed. There's absolutely no gaming here for me and another thing I admired was just the size of the thing I was able to type with one hand. I know we're stuck with all sorts of big devices these days. It was so refreshing to have a device that I could use one hand to extend the phone and not try to move the phone and just try to go up or anything and realize It is very nice and slim and the realization is good and I really enjoyed using this tool and it makes you appreciate the 4.3-inch display instead of all those 5.56 that is there. I use this tool. I really enjoyed it so touch on call quality and it's over. The AT&T 4G LTE network and is one of the better handsets that I have called this year a very good crisp hairpiece for sound quality that I liked the other side. This is clearly one of the speaker pieces I've heard I think it's even better which is weird because you think it would be a flagship device but I really like the quality of the call. But I didn't have any dropped call I have very good AT&T service in my area so this is one of the best handsets of the year for voice call quality so what about the camera on a mini And this is the same camera interface that you see on the HTC One where you get live filters and when you jump into your settings you will see Night Mode HDR Mode Panorama. It has the same fast zero-looking shutters that you now see that the images are much more comparable to the HTC One because they share the same sensor and are identical to the ultra-pixel camera technology At 4 megapixels resolution, if you're shooting these pictures, it won't be a camera for you, but look how good the low light performance is on it. It's in a low ambient light restaurant and it did it. Without lifting An obstacle now works very well in good light but it has some exposure issues and you lose a bit of detail in these macro shots. It has the same over-processing that it does on HTC. That doesn't mean it takes awesome pictures. It does mean that it takes recognizable images. So if you're looking for the best camera out there, don't But it will definitely do in a pinch and this 1080p video is great because you can see here that it is clear that it takes good 1080p video but the optical image stabilization that you are losing can tell you that I'm holding this camera as I can see you can definitely see it bouncing around and here are some macro focusing issues as you can see you tap the focus and you see it in that direction. Turn where it automatically focuses. You can see there is some trouble here but overall it takes quite fast 1080p video and there is very little frame drop here and there but the most notable thing is that the optical image stabilization is fading Which shakes the video a bit but for the average user I don't think they will miss it at all because they won't even know it's lost so what do I think about the HTC One mini I bring a lot of good things. The HTC One and indeed this is mid-range ammunition that I've used the best mid-range I've ever used and it's great premium quality. It's only compromising on a few things, especially since the SD card slot expansion has only 16GB of internal storage and it lacks NFC. Now, this thing has a 1800mAh battery that can't be controlled. Yes, but the battery life is very good. In fact, it has got Snapdragon 400. The process doesn't suck up a lot of battery but if you have a screen on the auto you might make it all day long I could make it with eight hours of heavy use so I say maybe you won't have any problems in one day For me and for my use on the HTC One mini it has the same battery life as the HTC One. Take as you overall I think the performance is very good for a mid-range ur I think this is probably the fastest mid-range air I've used and I think it would be a great purchase but really If you think about it, maybe the HTC One on the contract is about the same price as it is $ 100 on the AT&T contract. It's exclusively 18 tons exclusive in the US, but if you don't It's a different story when it comes to buying, but you can probably get the HTC One for $ 100 now or less on contracts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments