Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review

 Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 5


It's the Galaxy Note 5 so it's the latest and greatest from Samsung's biggest smartphone lineup to make the biggest changes to the Note series with this latest and most of the new stuff with this phone is just beyond that Are on the design. Make the language of the new form of hardware and how different it looks and feels like compared to the last note and feel that now we have a metal and glass phone from the outside so the metal reels on the sides of the phone and the top 10 bands down And all the curved glasses that are both very beautiful but possibly very ugly when you inevitably find a bunch of fingerprints on it then this thing is a fingerprint magnet which is available in four colors in sapphire gold which A white my personal favorite titanium gray appears with minimal fingerprints and you're probably guessing that this Galaxy S6 has taken a lot of the language of this design from its younger brother so the steel retreats Or extensible to hold the edges of any thin metal back and now with its larger size I think the Galaxy Note 5 carries a crown for the sleeper phone of the time both in hand and in the pocket I swear in cars it's slippery out of my pocket more than any other phone and it's like a bar so sometimes trying to pick it up's crazy it's definitely one of those phones Is where you might want to change the texture on the back so that the fingerprints are easy to hold or hide so many people might think of buying a case for this zone but it's already such a big phone that you don't want it The easiest way to change the texture but quickly without adding bulk would be to quickly, I will leave a link on the skins under which I use such a button from the deep brand I want you to be able to choose both texture and new color as you wish. This is the look of the Samsung flagship which now looks shiny and ultimately more premium. I also like that they keep working on the footprints so the Galaxy Note 5 is really a bit smaller than the Note 4 with a very thin side. Thanks to the bezel and like other things you know that the headphone jack placement and fingerprint sensor and the buttons are just perfect like the Galaxy S6 button is extremely clickable and tactile and satisfying and easy to press but it definitely still Permanently present although no IR blast. Why didn't I actually use a ton of 4 notes but it felt good but then 2 and 3 non-removable batteries and no expandable storage these two things just so big due to the natural comparison of the predicted galaxy note 4 It looks like a bargain. A large removable battery and a microSD card slot so it feels like you're losing your features while expanding a generation of expandable storage isn't a big deal for me as I can work with 32 jigs But if you want to take your music collection offline or if you take a lot of 4K videos, you will probably start filling it up.

I'll talk about the battery life as much as possible down the speaker when you're not blocking it is loud and quite impressive but I hold my phone like this and I sometimes stop the speaker And when I do it by mistake It's amazing how much it hurts when you're blocking it, you know right away, but it's amazing how much you can make the speaker beautiful by putting your finger on the speaker grill. Because it's too small on the front porch anyway. The Note 5 in this phone has a 5.7 inch 2560 with 1440 Super AMOLED Scary with an amazing quad HD resolution super sharp pixel density excellent brightness where it is quite readable. But there are adjustable colors and it has a fairly wide edge of the phone with extremely thin bezels. This is currently the best display on any smartphone, so if you like screens, having such a great display is always a must for the Galaxy Note. It has been a strong point and there is no exception. The inner lens pushes all these pixels so that in fact the Galaxy Note 5 is then an animal in a department that has brought a lot of top hardware from the Galaxy S6 and it checks a lot of boxes so the Octic Core Exynos 7420 chip The optical image stabilization and F1.9 aperture were so good with the NFCAC Wi-Fi LTE. The Galaxy S6 to 4GB ramp is a bump that pushed the whole package forward with only a pair of glasses that went down on paper. Looks like a grade. Would it be surprising to go back to USB 2.0 under this weird USB 3 port and have a 3000 mm hour battery saying that a 3000 mm hour battery is small but such a large bright high race display type for such a high power device? As expected, my battery life on the Galaxy Note 5 wasn't quite decent. It was much better than the Galaxy S6, which was exceptional, but I'll give it three and a half to four hours of screen time. I will rate. I use a phone like this in a heartbeat. Now Semi Wireless Charging is trying to make up for this non-removable battery that is charging faster and faster than ever. This is pretty cool on this phone so if I'm going to exit on my own and I find myself with a low battery I can plug-in like 10 minutes and I now have enough power before exiting obviously That's not a hundred percent solution to seal the battery but it's a great job and I'm usually around the power source so I can plug it in whether I'm at home or my car or something. And so I am a fan of fast charging. Now the rest of this phone is very much a small version of the Galaxy S6 experience with the latest version of TouchWiz on Android 5.1. If you want it to make a theme from the theme store like S6 look more or less like stock Android as well as still a great performer and you still have to pre-install it like Samsung apps There are things like health to measure your heart rate and fitness if you want to get voice notes from all the other apps and then it has software features that are unique to notes so multi-window on large display now Also great working with a group of her. Apps are still not 100% compatible but if you want to do multi-tasking and two tasks at the same time it will be helpful and then, of course, you can't forget the styles or its duration now you may think that I have it How do I get Outside of the phone if it is embedded in such a way that it is built into a clinic mechanism in the pen to achieve side effects, although the mechanism does not really do anything to be so good, now every The year is kind of addictive. New Galaxy Note a shot and with that, we get a better S pen every time so I try to give it a shot but I always use it just like my finger is more accurate Like this version since the tip is small if you are an avid S Pen user you will see that the menu is improved and the functionality is improved after taking out the Styles Can do A home screen that's now pretty dope is something you couldn't do before and the screen also has a new feature called scroll capture.

Post a Comment

0 Comments