Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge


Samsung's announcement looks like a Galaxy Note 4 on the phone you're looking at here, on which I've just made a commentary video that you won't be able to tell the difference except that it's absolutely It's weird how it's Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and yes it's absolutely one of Samsung's crazy and let's try to call everything that is really coming to life and to be fair the Galaxy Note came out first It was another crazy experience but now they are everywhere so maybe this is one of the things that look crazy now but you know in the future it may look perfectly normal who knows so This Note Edge is exactly the same as the Galaxy Note 4 in terms of a sibling or edge screen, so that's how it works on the front of the front. Density and then an extra 160-pixel peak strip display curved to the right and that's what I thought I'd show you guys because maybe you'll start hearing about it. Samsung's crazy new curved display but it's not really that crazy that it already has high-rise specs that we know are going to perform better than the Note 4 so it's really worth it The weird shape can help you use the phone without disturbing it, so Samsung has developed a bunch of different features in the software so that you can work on the strip in which you can send custom scores of sports scores to Twitter. Trending headlines can also be an alarm clock. The mode that will look extremely slow at times but is really cool or at least what can really make it cool is that it will enable Samsung developers to create an app that really uses the app that uses this strip. It's called a screen. A bunch of settings and a bunch of things that you don't need to take, but the other thing that people aren't talking about is when you really want to take advantage of the front display whose strip is out of the way. Need to get out and when I spend time with her. It seems like a pretty decent thing to do as if I were watching a video of you and the screen disappears. That's fine - this is the ridiculous text that says my Galaxy Note Edge, but I think it really should be just black and I want to get it back and I can have it anytime between them. I can turn around and go to the screen whenever I want. Once again I can just tap the video again and it goes back to full screen.

it's really hard to tell where the flat part of the screen ends and the curved part starts because of the graphics That's how often they overlap, but I can see that this kind of thing will be useful to someone when they get in the habit of swiping gestures to bring these tools in and out. Really dumb I will never use it. People will probably agree to try it. I think the one thing that caught them well was the fast tools that swipe down from side to side and they provide instant access to tools like a stopwatch, a voice recorder, or even a ruler anywhere. And why does he make them so big that they work perfectly? This is true multi-tasking in the side panel so that they don't look like a window at the top of your main activity because they're in the front of what they're doing that they're not interfering with. That's right I wondered a couple of things and said which hand should I use in our lefties? I'm crazy to think it's really cool I don't know I thought I'd show it to you It's obviously a weird experience but if you're in it I need to come to the video Felt The Note 4 is something that is going to show up in stores as well as the Note 4 when it comes out, the only difference is that since the edged screen and the slightly smaller 3000 mAh battery, The curve kind of takes some space but honestly the one who is going to decide whether it succeeds or fails is you because it is one of them again and Samsung is pushing it off the wall. Throws out See if it sticks to experiments. So even after just watching the video about it what do you think I honestly don't know that I did something wrong with myself that I realize I don't know yet what I feel That note has many advantages. The camera with the 4S pen has a great display aluminum but on the other hand, it still looks really weird and unnecessary and cumbersome but it was only after one hour of use.

Post a Comment

0 Comments