Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nokia 2.1 Full Review

Nokia 2.1 Full Review

Nokia 2.1 Full Review
Nokia 2.1 Full Review



This is our filming time around and it comes with a free Google Home mini which makes the price of this phone very good but what you get in this kind of price is you get a 5.5 inch HD display The 4,000-mAh dual-battery front-facing eight-megapixel rear camera, five-megapixel front-facing selfie camera with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 to 5 processor, and 8GB of RAM comes with onboard storage. It's expandable via SD card. If you don't know what it means, it won't be the fastest phone you can use, so let's make it look like this and improve the quality. For the price that I think it looks much more expensive than that and as far as I can tell the quality construction is also very good, yes the phone is also not made of stainless steel and glass but its price The unexpected location of the phone pops up to expose the Nano SIM card tray and expandable SD card slot, and when it exposes the battery, sadly, four thousand milliamps Unable to remove it with hourly battery. This processor has a battery life worth two days. If you don't use your phone most of the time with batteries, you can charge the device with a mini USB with an in-air mic with an inline mic in the box Which will go into this device. It is pre-installed with Android IO Go Edition and once everything is updated on this device, I found that it has eight gig onboard storage. Will have an additional SD card. It is necessary here. If you use a lot of apps or games or you use your camera too much then some of you may be wondering what is the difference between Android i / o Go Edition well this low stack phone Is a stripped-back version for better performance and faster. Some of these Google apps, such as Gmail, Google system, YouTube, Google Maps, come in an edition to try to speed up the experience on these devices. However, out of the box, Google Maps does not come with voice guidance, but you have the right voice guidance option, so you have to download another app to suit it. The speed of the user interface is not so bad but at this point.

if you use a passcode which most people speed up apps but The performance of the apps may vary slightly, but for the most part, it's fine. For example, going to and using third-party apps such as Pokemon Girl or Snapchat takes a lot of time to load a different story poke, and once you log in, you can sometimes go around Snapchat. OK, when you take a photo but try to send it in a video of yourself in snap chat I will say that this video is completely unusable Check out the video that I recorded which is weird because it's on the hill Can play like climbing - the device heats up a little under heavy loads without any malfunction but I wouldn't say dangerously hot. Now let's talk about the camera. I won't review the full depth camera here. I'll do it in the next video so subscribe so you don't miss it. On an important point, Things for photography in daylight The camera doesn't really do a bad job. It also has the option of HDR and Beauty mode reading mode, but a big fan of HDR mode is not bad even in low light. The camera hurts a lot. Heavy and in terms of videos this is the same story that is not funded in the light here or bad on our camera but if the camera has image stabilization then I also find the footage shaky when we are moving around a lot Will help. Also just check the sound from the unedited video which has only a small note that on the front camera I'm using right now you can't actually slow down mode we can just do it on us and it's not especially At the slowest speed I've ever seen it means that the 480 can be recorded but to me, it barely looks like the 480 and it's also like a low-light camera with low light. I am not good either. When I was filming all this, I had a bit of a problem with the screen, now I'm just trying to figure it out, but because of my sunshine, I can't actually see the screen as if it's completely black. I twist it like this and then all of a sudden I see the screen perfectly so it's so weird and the 5.5-inch display is great for watching youtube videos when we're on the subject of screens if you sunbathe Once found, you may not be able to view it. 

And if your cutting nurse is all the way, your display might be a bit off but enjoy on YouTube that it only lets you watch up to 720p but not that much and that dual front speaker Our great video If you're using your home Wi-Fi, the speakers are too loud for the price point of view and not too distorted. If you're using your home Wi-Fi, you should Not in a 2.4 GHz network but in the form of a 5 GHz network. You've had a pretty good response to the home appliance and there have been no unusual dropouts in my tests. Now I know I've knocked the applet a bit in this review. Honestly, the Nokia 2.1 is expected to look like a spice pointer but if I had to choose an area that disappointed me the most, I would say that it should be in performance which Personally, I think it should still have enough performance to be at least capable. To send snap chat video at this price too but would I recommend Nokia 2.1 I mean yes unless you send a lot of snap chat videos or play a lot of games this is not a bad phone if you can just afford it Or are you ready to pay for smartphones?

Post a Comment

0 Comments